Based in Boston-ish, MA
Catlateral Damage is a first-person destructive cat simulator where your goal is to knock as many of your owner's possessions onto the ground as possible. Feel what it's like to be a mischievous cat and show your human who's boss by eradicating his material belongings.
The original version of Catlateral Damage was created for the August 2013 7DFPS game jam. It's been featured on a few sites, including Kotaku and Rock, Paper, Shotgun. Some YouTubers, such as RockLeeSmile and NerdCubed, have also featured it in their videos. Development of the game into a full release began in late September 2013.
- Play from the perspective of a crazy domestic house cat.
- Destroy precious collectibles and expensive electronics with your little paws.
- Make a mess of every room in the house, from the bedroom to the kitchen.
- Multiple game modes, including Time Attack and Cat Ops.
- You're a cat. You break stuff. Simple as that.
Catlateral Damage - Alpha Gameplay v4.2aYouTube
Logo & Icon
- "I WANT THIS GAME."
- Cliff Bleszinski, Twitter
- "Catlateral Damage is about as basic and inconsequential as can be, and that’s exactly what I wanted from it. Be a cat. Do total jerkstore asshole cat things. The end."
- Nathan Grayson, Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- "Catlateral Damage is as accurate a cat simulator as you'll ever play."
- Luke Plunkett, Kotaku
- "It’s a fun little game about making a mess, what’s not to love? "
- Chris Priestman, Indie Statik
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Check out the IndieDB page here: indiedb.com.
For the lastest news on the game's development, follow on twitter.com.
Tell all your real-life friends about the game and Like it on facebook.com.
Read up on the dev blog at catlateraldamage.tumblr.com.
Original 7DFPS Version
Play the original version on kongregate.com.
About Chris Chung
Chris Chung is a full-time QA Tester and part-time independent game developer in the Boston, MA area.
More information on Chris Chung, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Catlateral Damage Credits